“All of our programs across the country are doing amazing things every day for the patients, families and communities that we serve,” said Joy Figarsky, Signet Health President and COO. “This award program is a wonderful way to celebrate their efforts. I am proud to have all of our team members as my colleagues.”
“The past few years have been filled with change and challenges within the Behavioral Health field and we are so thankful for these teams who have shown resilience and the strength to continue to provide hope to so many patients and their families,” said Blake Browder, CEO.
The Signet Excellence in Advocacy Awards were open to all programs throughout Signet Health and included the following six categories:
Most Inspiring Act(s) of Advocacy — “Our mission moment” — living the mission of advocacy in an extraordinary way.
Customer Service — Every action counts in customer service, whether it is with a patient, family, a colleague, or someone in our host hospital. This team excels in providing excellent customer service and goes above and beyond for the patient, families and health systems that we serve.
Marketing Excellence — This innovative team excels at getting the word out in an effective, creative and consistent manner that drives inquiries and census and creates program awareness throughout the community.
Best Clinical Initiative —This team has committed to increasing effective care delivery and improving clinical outcomes and has done this by the implementation of thoughtful solutions/strategies/best-practices to ensure quality patient care.
Inpatient Program of the Year and Outpatient Program of the Year — These teams have demonstrated excellence throughout the year and achieved exceptional overall program performance. They have embodied the qualities of clinical excellence, customer service, marketing excellence and contract retention, all while living the mission to advocate for the vulnerable when they cannot advocate for themselves.
“Signet Health accepted online program nominations for six months with 13 very deserving teams being nominated,” Joy Figarsky said. “After voting concluded, we were proud to announce the following winners in each category:”
- Most Inspiring Act(s) of Advocacy – Bolivar Medical Center Inpatient Behavioral Health, Cleveland, MS
- Customer Service – Archbold Northside Center for Behavioral & Psychiatric Care, Thomasville, GA
- Marketing Excellence – AnMed Inpatient Behavioral Health, Anderson, SC
- Best Clinical Initiative – Holzer Health Inpatient Psychiatric Geriatric Unit, Gallipolis, OH
- Outpatient Program of the Year– Memorial Medical Center, Port Lavaca, TX
- Inpatient Program of the Year – White River Health Behavioral Health, Batesville, AR
Special recognition also goes to the following nominees:
- Chambers Memorial Hospital, Danville, AR
- Dardanelle Regional Medical Center, Dardanelle, AR
- McAlester Regional Health Center, McAlester, OK
- Neosho Regional Medical Center, Chanute, KS
- Nor-Lea Hospital District, Lovington, NM
- St. Joseph Health – Burleson, Caldwell, TX
- UofL Peace Hospital – Geriatric Unit, 12th floor, Frazier, Louisville, KY
Blake Browder and Joy Figarsky look forward to celebrating with the award recipients on their units first quarter of 2024.